If I was a paperback writer
I would write up so many stories
Horses and cats and anything reddish would not be included.
I would write about people breaking free
From all that swore to protect them
Personal bubbles and fears as well
They would be victorious
They would climb over the highest
Never looking back
Moving foward till the very end.
I'd make sure that they would be amazing.
They're pasts could be traced
I wouldn't have to write them down
they are products of their past
And they act like such.
Thursday, April 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday, April 08, 2010
If I was a paperback writer
I would write up so many stories
Horses and cats and anything reddish would not be included.
I would write about people breaking free
From all that swore to protect them
Personal bubbles and fears as well
They would be victorious
They would climb over the highest
Never looking back
Moving foward till the very end.
I'd make sure that they would be amazing.
They're pasts could be traced
I wouldn't have to write them down
they are products of their past
And they act like such.
I would write up so many stories
Horses and cats and anything reddish would not be included.
I would write about people breaking free
From all that swore to protect them
Personal bubbles and fears as well
They would be victorious
They would climb over the highest
Never looking back
Moving foward till the very end.
I'd make sure that they would be amazing.
They're pasts could be traced
I wouldn't have to write them down
they are products of their past
And they act like such.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
id love to hear from you, comment below(: