Friday, April 09, 2010

repair

I feel like its been lost. I want to be bestfriends again. Where you'd make me smile when I really didn't want to. when you were the first person I turned to. Like before. You've gone too far and I don't know how I can repair our friendship. I don't know what your going through and I wish I could know so I can help. Time is such a killer. Location don't help neither. I'd like to Give you advice, a hug, and send you the special hearts I form with my hands just to say i care.
But I can't.
All I can do is pray.
So, that's what ill do.
Ill pray for you.
I miss you
Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment

id love to hear from you, comment below(:

Friday, April 09, 2010

repair

I feel like its been lost. I want to be bestfriends again. Where you'd make me smile when I really didn't want to. when you were the first person I turned to. Like before. You've gone too far and I don't know how I can repair our friendship. I don't know what your going through and I wish I could know so I can help. Time is such a killer. Location don't help neither. I'd like to Give you advice, a hug, and send you the special hearts I form with my hands just to say i care.
But I can't.
All I can do is pray.
So, that's what ill do.
Ill pray for you.
I miss you
Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment

id love to hear from you, comment below(: