I'm on the rai.tv and the Rainews24.it and its really interesting.
its Italian news live. I'm taking Italian classes and its really paid off,
i hate the grammar part but the language is beautiful. really beautiful.
I read "Under the Tuscan Sun" and it just made me fall in love with italy even more.
I only read about it and i was already caught, wishing that i could hop on a plane and go.
that would be splendid, it would.
well, today was pretty okay.
um, im planning on writing a non-fiction novel. pretty excited.
hopefully, i wont get so much writers block.
id write it up on my blog but you never know who might see it and plagarize it.
so, im sticking to leaving it on paper and off the web for now.
i laughed cause my grandma was trying to get into a reserved parking garage..when there was parking across the street.
love
Jeanine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Under the tuscan sun lies a reader caught in its aroma
I'm on the rai.tv and the Rainews24.it and its really interesting.
its Italian news live. I'm taking Italian classes and its really paid off,
i hate the grammar part but the language is beautiful. really beautiful.
I read "Under the Tuscan Sun" and it just made me fall in love with italy even more.
I only read about it and i was already caught, wishing that i could hop on a plane and go.
that would be splendid, it would.
well, today was pretty okay.
um, im planning on writing a non-fiction novel. pretty excited.
hopefully, i wont get so much writers block.
id write it up on my blog but you never know who might see it and plagarize it.
so, im sticking to leaving it on paper and off the web for now.
i laughed cause my grandma was trying to get into a reserved parking garage..when there was parking across the street.
love
Jeanine
its Italian news live. I'm taking Italian classes and its really paid off,
i hate the grammar part but the language is beautiful. really beautiful.
I read "Under the Tuscan Sun" and it just made me fall in love with italy even more.
I only read about it and i was already caught, wishing that i could hop on a plane and go.
that would be splendid, it would.
well, today was pretty okay.
um, im planning on writing a non-fiction novel. pretty excited.
hopefully, i wont get so much writers block.
id write it up on my blog but you never know who might see it and plagarize it.
so, im sticking to leaving it on paper and off the web for now.
i laughed cause my grandma was trying to get into a reserved parking garage..when there was parking across the street.
love
Jeanine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
id love to hear from you, comment below(: