Dear you,
I’m currently sitting with my back against the tub in my bathroom. Why the bathroom you ask?
Well, sometimes the strangest places spark something in me that make my heart want to carve out a piece of what’s hidden deep inside. In this small bathroom there is one window. Its closed quite tightly, because of fear that my mother will try to get in. insane? I think not. Precautions are never insane. Nope, never. Well, back on the subject. This small window is boarded up with shutters. Honestly, I tend to feel that way.
People say that opening your mouth to speak is the remedy to my “issue.” Sometimes, that’s not the case. In my opinion, writing is like comfort food. Sweetly settling in my stomach and erasing any pain that was once chalked in before. Actually, its like Tums. Yup, Tums is more like it! It secretly heals that aggravating and obnoxious pain that always seems to makes its home in my stomach. Mmm, what a relief writing is. When I feel like I can’t hold it in anymore, I write. I’ll write on a small piece of paper that seems to never run out of space, and then rip it up. Now that’s what infuses a sense of liberation in me. Everything that I seem to be going through just disappears. I suggest investing in a shredder if you plan to do this exercise regularly, carpotonal is a killer I hear.
Today was supposed to be the first day of tennis. Im not that great, im not even going to lie but I like it. Hopefully, ill get better soon!
P.S: Thank God for Tums.
Jeanine.
Monday, February 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, February 01, 2010
Tums.
Dear you,
I’m currently sitting with my back against the tub in my bathroom. Why the bathroom you ask?
Well, sometimes the strangest places spark something in me that make my heart want to carve out a piece of what’s hidden deep inside. In this small bathroom there is one window. Its closed quite tightly, because of fear that my mother will try to get in. insane? I think not. Precautions are never insane. Nope, never. Well, back on the subject. This small window is boarded up with shutters. Honestly, I tend to feel that way.
People say that opening your mouth to speak is the remedy to my “issue.” Sometimes, that’s not the case. In my opinion, writing is like comfort food. Sweetly settling in my stomach and erasing any pain that was once chalked in before. Actually, its like Tums. Yup, Tums is more like it! It secretly heals that aggravating and obnoxious pain that always seems to makes its home in my stomach. Mmm, what a relief writing is. When I feel like I can’t hold it in anymore, I write. I’ll write on a small piece of paper that seems to never run out of space, and then rip it up. Now that’s what infuses a sense of liberation in me. Everything that I seem to be going through just disappears. I suggest investing in a shredder if you plan to do this exercise regularly, carpotonal is a killer I hear.
Today was supposed to be the first day of tennis. Im not that great, im not even going to lie but I like it. Hopefully, ill get better soon!
P.S: Thank God for Tums.
Jeanine.
I’m currently sitting with my back against the tub in my bathroom. Why the bathroom you ask?
Well, sometimes the strangest places spark something in me that make my heart want to carve out a piece of what’s hidden deep inside. In this small bathroom there is one window. Its closed quite tightly, because of fear that my mother will try to get in. insane? I think not. Precautions are never insane. Nope, never. Well, back on the subject. This small window is boarded up with shutters. Honestly, I tend to feel that way.
People say that opening your mouth to speak is the remedy to my “issue.” Sometimes, that’s not the case. In my opinion, writing is like comfort food. Sweetly settling in my stomach and erasing any pain that was once chalked in before. Actually, its like Tums. Yup, Tums is more like it! It secretly heals that aggravating and obnoxious pain that always seems to makes its home in my stomach. Mmm, what a relief writing is. When I feel like I can’t hold it in anymore, I write. I’ll write on a small piece of paper that seems to never run out of space, and then rip it up. Now that’s what infuses a sense of liberation in me. Everything that I seem to be going through just disappears. I suggest investing in a shredder if you plan to do this exercise regularly, carpotonal is a killer I hear.
Today was supposed to be the first day of tennis. Im not that great, im not even going to lie but I like it. Hopefully, ill get better soon!
P.S: Thank God for Tums.
Jeanine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
id love to hear from you, comment below(: