Sunday, May 09, 2010
Jesus told me this a couple of months ago, i never posted it until now. its been saved.
I dont know what to say. You seem to be saying everything. I cant put a word in. You dont even stop and breathe when you talk. Your always talking. You need to stop and breathe for a while, no talking. I want to open your eyes to so many wonderful things but your not letting me. Your not listening, i want you to listen. I dont want you to listen to yourself speak, i want you to listen to me. Listen to the words that are traveling from my heart and my mind to in-turn trasmit vocally to soothe your ears, which i gave you to hear. Listen jeanine. Listen to me. Im screaming in your ear and your not listening. Youve blocked your ear from listening to what i have to tell you. Open them, your heart, your mind. open yourself to me. I have wonders that id like to share with you. Open! Open! Open! I love you, i died for you. All that i ask is that you listen. Dont speak, listen. You are mine, and i am yours. listen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, May 09, 2010
Jesus told me this a couple of months ago, i never posted it until now. its been saved.
I dont know what to say. You seem to be saying everything. I cant put a word in. You dont even stop and breathe when you talk. Your always talking. You need to stop and breathe for a while, no talking. I want to open your eyes to so many wonderful things but your not letting me. Your not listening, i want you to listen. I dont want you to listen to yourself speak, i want you to listen to me. Listen to the words that are traveling from my heart and my mind to in-turn trasmit vocally to soothe your ears, which i gave you to hear. Listen jeanine. Listen to me. Im screaming in your ear and your not listening. Youve blocked your ear from listening to what i have to tell you. Open them, your heart, your mind. open yourself to me. I have wonders that id like to share with you. Open! Open! Open! I love you, i died for you. All that i ask is that you listen. Dont speak, listen. You are mine, and i am yours. listen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
id love to hear from you, comment below(: