Sunday, May 02, 2010

Gossip is never good. He said, she said are never right. God doesnt like gossip, so why do people do it? Im not going to lie. I fall into conversations that are purely gossip sometimes. I am going to make an effort to stop gossiping for good.

proverbs 26:22-
The words of a whisperer are like delicious morsels; they go down into a mans inmost parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

id love to hear from you, comment below(:

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Gossip is never good. He said, she said are never right. God doesnt like gossip, so why do people do it? Im not going to lie. I fall into conversations that are purely gossip sometimes. I am going to make an effort to stop gossiping for good.

proverbs 26:22-
The words of a whisperer are like delicious morsels; they go down into a mans inmost parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

id love to hear from you, comment below(: