I would go far away,
On an excursion that no-one else could pay
I'd pay the dues
I'd pack my bags and hop on an airplane
I'd be in alaska by the next day,
I'd buy a little house near a town
With so many windows that I'd grow muscles when I cleaned them
I'd buy a nice couch and a tv
I'd make a room for when I get inspired
A comfy couch and wall to wall bookshelves would be all that I need
Some food would keep me alive,
And water as well
I would write until my fingers become bent and broken
And still,I would keep writing
During hurricanes, blizzards, and every other thing nature has to offer
I'd survive and I'd write an account of my story
The world would read and they'd wonder how I'd be halfway across the world but still feel what they feel
They would scratch their heads and wonder
I would scratch my own head
Then I'd go and write about this head-scratching and write something I never thought I would
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, April 17, 2010
I would go far away,
On an excursion that no-one else could pay
I'd pay the dues
I'd pack my bags and hop on an airplane
I'd be in alaska by the next day,
I'd buy a little house near a town
With so many windows that I'd grow muscles when I cleaned them
I'd buy a nice couch and a tv
I'd make a room for when I get inspired
A comfy couch and wall to wall bookshelves would be all that I need
Some food would keep me alive,
And water as well
I would write until my fingers become bent and broken
And still,I would keep writing
During hurricanes, blizzards, and every other thing nature has to offer
I'd survive and I'd write an account of my story
The world would read and they'd wonder how I'd be halfway across the world but still feel what they feel
They would scratch their heads and wonder
I would scratch my own head
Then I'd go and write about this head-scratching and write something I never thought I would
On an excursion that no-one else could pay
I'd pay the dues
I'd pack my bags and hop on an airplane
I'd be in alaska by the next day,
I'd buy a little house near a town
With so many windows that I'd grow muscles when I cleaned them
I'd buy a nice couch and a tv
I'd make a room for when I get inspired
A comfy couch and wall to wall bookshelves would be all that I need
Some food would keep me alive,
And water as well
I would write until my fingers become bent and broken
And still,I would keep writing
During hurricanes, blizzards, and every other thing nature has to offer
I'd survive and I'd write an account of my story
The world would read and they'd wonder how I'd be halfway across the world but still feel what they feel
They would scratch their heads and wonder
I would scratch my own head
Then I'd go and write about this head-scratching and write something I never thought I would
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
id love to hear from you, comment below(: