Monday, April 19, 2010
I hate it when people tell me that I'm going to grow up to be like my mom. These people know about my mom and what she is. If there's anything that someone can say to really make me upset, it would be that. I'm not my mom, I never will be. Maybe I'm not ready to open up to her, most likely, I never fully will. If you were me for a day, you wouldn't be able to take it. I couldn't be you for a day either. So, Stop saying that ill be like her, keep your opinion to yourself. I don't want to hear it. Thanks for ruining my monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, April 19, 2010
I hate it when people tell me that I'm going to grow up to be like my mom. These people know about my mom and what she is. If there's anything that someone can say to really make me upset, it would be that. I'm not my mom, I never will be. Maybe I'm not ready to open up to her, most likely, I never fully will. If you were me for a day, you wouldn't be able to take it. I couldn't be you for a day either. So, Stop saying that ill be like her, keep your opinion to yourself. I don't want to hear it. Thanks for ruining my monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
id love to hear from you, comment below(: