Dear you,
Why is it so impossible for you to say no? Say no to everything that should be against you and your morals.
I tried to influence you, but you grew immune.
Underneath the mask lies someone who I wish I knew
Built upon expectations and opinions
One day, your kingdom will
Uncover the blunders and the things which don't let you
try and make it right again.
For yourself and your family
For me
Because I truly care, I just don't know what to do anymore.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Dear you,
Why is it so impossible for you to say no? Say no to everything that should be against you and your morals.
I tried to influence you, but you grew immune.
Underneath the mask lies someone who I wish I knew
Built upon expectations and opinions
One day, your kingdom will
Uncover the blunders and the things which don't let you
try and make it right again.
For yourself and your family
For me
Because I truly care, I just don't know what to do anymore.
Why is it so impossible for you to say no? Say no to everything that should be against you and your morals.
I tried to influence you, but you grew immune.
Underneath the mask lies someone who I wish I knew
Built upon expectations and opinions
One day, your kingdom will
Uncover the blunders and the things which don't let you
try and make it right again.
For yourself and your family
For me
Because I truly care, I just don't know what to do anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
id love to hear from you, comment below(: