Music stirs the minds.
Music takes our thoughts for a ride, and writes a little note saying, "I was here."
Music today is so meaningless and pointless. The most un-meaningful songs are ironically the most renowned. The new generation listens to music and just repeat the words but don't actually understand it.
They hum dee dum away without really knowing. For ex: if you seek Amy by britney spears. Personally, I never even found that song likeable, it was so vulgar and ugh. Parents wonder why their kids have kids before they should. Music influences who you are and how you act. Music is my life. I used to listen to whatever was in at the time. I never REALLY red between the lines to see the meaning of the songs. That type of music is so empty. In my opinion, The oldies is a genre of music that had soul, that portrayed a story, a life, a thought<3 billy holiday, nat king cole, and more are great examples.
Sunday, March 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, March 07, 2010
Music stirs the minds.
Music takes our thoughts for a ride, and writes a little note saying, "I was here."
Music today is so meaningless and pointless. The most un-meaningful songs are ironically the most renowned. The new generation listens to music and just repeat the words but don't actually understand it.
They hum dee dum away without really knowing. For ex: if you seek Amy by britney spears. Personally, I never even found that song likeable, it was so vulgar and ugh. Parents wonder why their kids have kids before they should. Music influences who you are and how you act. Music is my life. I used to listen to whatever was in at the time. I never REALLY red between the lines to see the meaning of the songs. That type of music is so empty. In my opinion, The oldies is a genre of music that had soul, that portrayed a story, a life, a thought<3 billy holiday, nat king cole, and more are great examples.
Music takes our thoughts for a ride, and writes a little note saying, "I was here."
Music today is so meaningless and pointless. The most un-meaningful songs are ironically the most renowned. The new generation listens to music and just repeat the words but don't actually understand it.
They hum dee dum away without really knowing. For ex: if you seek Amy by britney spears. Personally, I never even found that song likeable, it was so vulgar and ugh. Parents wonder why their kids have kids before they should. Music influences who you are and how you act. Music is my life. I used to listen to whatever was in at the time. I never REALLY red between the lines to see the meaning of the songs. That type of music is so empty. In my opinion, The oldies is a genre of music that had soul, that portrayed a story, a life, a thought<3 billy holiday, nat king cole, and more are great examples.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
id love to hear from you, comment below(: